$1,000 to buyers closing costs. Just reduced to an extraordinary price . This stately 3,400+ brick on all 4 sides home is filled with unique and elegant historical architectural details. As you enter the center hall your attention is first drawn to the winding staircase to the second and third floors. Random width pegged hardwood floors gleam throughout the home. To the right is the large library with separate entry featuring custom built-in shelving and a wet bar, making for an ideal business home office which is an accessory permitted use with the town. This room would also make a great Inlaw suite, guest retreat, etc. The expansive Great Room features a fireplace, wainscoting, crown molding and a huge picture window looking out onto the terraced slate patio. In the dining room you again are greeted with crown moldings, wainscoting, a corner built-in cabinet and an eye-popping view, through the mullioned bow window, of the back yard English gardens and garden house. Next, pass into the kitchen and marvel at the plentiful custom cabinets and granite counter tops. The tour of the first floor ends in the family room where you will marvel at the barrel-vaulted ceiling, intricate crown moldings and wall-to-wall accordion French doors that open out onto the slate screened porch. The second floor features four large bedrooms and hardwood floors throughout. The primary bedroom suite includes a full bath, pocket doors and three large closets. On the third floor you will find another roomy bedroom and full bathroom. In addition to plenty of extra storage space there is also a large walk-in cedar storage closet with custom cedar chest. The full unfinished walk out basement provides storage galore, featuring a laundry room, workroom, air conditioner room with two newer 3 1/2 ton units, and a boiler room with a newer oil-fired heater and separate hot water tank, zone controlled with three separate circulators servicing the radiant heat system. The three-car garage is attached to the house via a wood-latticed breezeway and includes a walk up second story storage space with high ceilings. Outside of the garage and sheltered from view from the street are an additional 5 parking spaces. The large walled-in back yard is ideal for entertaining and has lush gardens and a large brick garden house with cooking stove that would make for a perfect studio, poker room, etc. Possible conversion of 1st floor library with separate entrance into an in-law suite, guest retreat etc. Note that the stated 3,400+ square footage of the house does not include the garden house, 3-car garage, full walk up loft over garage, screened patio, basement or attic storage area. House located in both Woodbury and West Deptford. Seller say that they were able to use the popular Riverwinds recreation center by paying taxes to West Deptford.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Brick, Frame, Other Construction
3,494 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Woodbury Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Library, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone, Central.
- Full, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Fenced, Lighted, Private.
- Brick, Frame, Other
- Breezeway, Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Roof Deck, Brick
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Masonry, Privacy Fence, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price